TEAMS I PLAY FOR:
Glendowie College Premier
Panmure Netball Club
Trickshots Indoor League
WHY I LOVE IT:
I love playing Netball because of all the skills you learn. Skills you can not only apply to netball but also other sports. I love netball because its a sport that I can play against many other students that have the same ability as me.
I first started playing netball in year 7 when I was in Intermediate, I started as a rookie and is now still progressing and now play for Glendowie College Premier Team. I have achieved most promising Intermediate player last year (2015). My goals are to keep striving for the best so I may be a future beko netball league player and work higher as I go. I need your help to help fund me for my Netball tournament held in August!
LOIA IS A KEEN NETBALL PLAYER AND NEEDS HELP TO ATTEND THE NORTH ISLAND SECONDARY SCHOOL TOURNAMENT!
– Play Premier netball all throughout college
– Build up to play for rep teams
– Aim to play for BEKO league after college
– Most Promising Intermediate Player (2015)
– Runner up team (2014) B grade section 1
– Played for Auckland Samoa U15